- Risk of outcome-based service contracts
- Social capital and supplier-customer relationship
Jingchen got her Bachelor's Degree of Civil Engineering in Tongji University, China, 2010. After that, she completed an MSc study in Imperial College London in 2011, majoring in Concrete Structures and Business Management. She joined the Cambridge Service Alliance in January 2012 for the pursuit of a PhD.
- Case studies: analysing the effects of social capital on risks taken by suppliers in outcome-based contracts, Jingchen Hou and Andy Neely, The 21st EurOMA Conference, Palermo, Italy, June 2014.
- Effects of social capital on risks of performance-based contracts from suppliers’ perspective, Jingchen Hou and Andy Neely, The 27th annual British Academy of Management conference, Liverpool, UK, September 2013.
- Barriers of servitization: results of a systematic literature review, Jingchen Hou and Andy Neely, The Spring Servitization Conference 2013, Birmingham, UK, May 2013.