The Cambridge Service Alliance has a long tradition of being open to transferring knowledge gained through research into companies, and hence has helped companies to grow and advance through input. These engagements are generally specially designed for purpose and audience as well as goal.
Past engagements included the topics:
- Workshops on business model innovation
- Definition and development of new service offerings
- Definition of value created and captured by services
- Building, reviewing and extending business ecosystems
- How to create value from data / big data from services
- Customer feedback and emotions as well as service recovery processes
- Transforming product companies to service companies
- Performance measurement service businesses
In case of interest, please do get in touch and we will start a conversation on how we can help your business.